Running From My Wife

I've been running on and off (more off than on!!) for three years now. This blog is intended to keep me motivated through the ups and downs of this journey! p.s. Running is also an excuse to get away from The Wife

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Had a slight stress fracture on my left shin, so did not run much the whole of last week.

Running :
Distance : 3.12 miles (5 kms)
Time : 28:20

Cycling:
Distance : 7 miles (11.2 kms)
Time : 25 minutes

Swimming:
Distance : 30 laps (0.5 miles ~ 0.8 kms)
Time : ~15 minutes

10 Comments:

Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

I wish I had one to keep me going!

She is doing you lotsa good :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

he he he.... my second visit to this blog and me thinks 'how original!' :)

5:22 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

ps: bahut bhaag chuke ho....three months- voh bhi non-stop!!! ;)

5:23 AM  
Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

An Angel Visits You

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat happened to your running around? ;)

eluded her or got caught & gave up ?! :P

6:33 AM  
Blogger Anuja said...

ah, i think I now know why you and Vipul love the treadmill ;) lol

let's do a hike some weekend!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

wooooosh..!

10:19 AM  
Blogger A said...

U are one funny guy!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hey isnt it long enough to start another post!?
hope you are doing great n your wife too

Happy New Year

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jyoti said...

kitna bhi bhaag lo..bachhu biwi se bach ke jaoge kahan??

But hats off to your stamina of running.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home